Create your own character or take on a canon character! Anything is possible...even NCXOC

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am
Top posters
Fuyuko Katsu
roaming around the town - Page 2 Vote_lcaproaming around the town - Page 2 Voting_barroaming around the town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hinata Hyuuga
roaming around the town - Page 2 Vote_lcaproaming around the town - Page 2 Voting_barroaming around the town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsuande
bevynmarvy
L Lawliet
Deidara
Kushina
Shikamaru Nara
Soren
Temari of the Sand
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is bevynmarvy

Our users have posted a total of 1391 messages in 210 subjects
Forum

roaming around the town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temari of the Sand

Temari of the Sand

roaming around the town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: roaming around the town   roaming around the town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 pm

She stared at him for a moment before she smirked. "Well, aren't you eager...I like it." she chuckled, ruffling his hair a bit in a joking way. "Meet me at the training grounds in ten minutes and bring any weapons you wanna use. Don't be late." she said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Chunin
Chunin
Soren

roaming around the town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: roaming around the town   roaming around the town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:34 pm

*Soren flattens his white hair back into place and sprint home to get some kunai and his shuriken and thinks to himself* I can't...I won't give up on them I will do everything I must to become the next person to save my friends just like them...right mother and father...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

roaming around the town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP~ :: Konoha :: Around Town-
Jump to: